Clean, Green and Proud
Tanglewood/Hillsdale Spring Clean Up!
Spring 2011 saw
- the Baptist Church clean the recreational path from the Church on Woodfield Drive west to Benlea Dr.
- Grade 9 students from Redeemer Christian High School clean the paths at Benlea Drand Hunt Club Rd.to Woodroffe as well as the field across from the ESSO station on Medhurst Dr.
- Rona take on the pathways leading to its property.
- Mike keep the hydro field and pathway between Benlea Dr. and Woodfield Dr clean of litter.
- Board members of the THCA clean a part of the hydro field/bike path or park.
- Many people quietly doing their part, sometimes even year round, in order to keep our community a clean and pleasant place to live.
PITCH IN between April 20 and April 30 to improve the environment of our neighbourhood. All residents are encouraged to participate. Through THCA, the city provides gloves and bags needed for this chore. Contract Graeme at [email protected] or 613 226-7081. Our president said ‘contributing to is a fine intergenerational way to give back to the community in which we live, work and play’.