February 8, 2023 6:00-8:30 pm
On February 8th residents are invited to participate in a virtual Public Consultation on the Barrhaven LRT / Stage 3 line, with an emphasis on the rail line between Knoxdale/Medhurst Station and Nepean Sportsplex Station, and the elevated line along Woodroffe connecting these two stations. Those interested in attending can register @ Ottawa.ca/barrhavenlrt
The presentation and supporting materials will also be posted on the project website the day of the event. The website will include a link to the online survey that can be completed anytime between February 8 and February 22. Notices for the consultation event have been published in The Ottawa Citizen and Le Droit.
This public consultation event will provide:
- A live presentation via the City’s project website
- Presentation of the changes to the functional design of the recommended plan only between Knoxdale Station and Nepean Sportsplex Station
- Modifications to Woodroffe Avenue to accommodate the median LRT alignment
- Preliminary impact assessment related to the shift in LRT alignment to the median
- Implementation and construction staging plans
- Next steps.