Reserving the Hillsdale Hall:
90% of your questions can be answered by checking the room availability calendar and web pages/sidebar. Should you require additional information, or BY APPOINTMENT ONLY want to view the facility please email [email protected]
(1) On the booking form you will be able to select one or multiple rooms. For example, Hillsdale Hall + Kitchen + Lounge
(2) Please note availability is subject to change.
(3) It is our general policy to leave 15-30 minutes unreserved time between events.
(4) All requests must be submitted at least 5 days in advance of your booking to give time to the Scheduler to confirm your Reservation Request and issue a Rental Permit.
(5) A $50.00 service charge will be applied where booking contracts for Hillsdale Hall are cancelled. A $25.00 service charge will be applied i) where booking contracts are amended, and ii) against payments returned by the bank due to insufficient funds or payments not cleared.
Hillsdale Hall (shaded in yellow)
Approximate size in feet: 41 X 30
Capacity 100 Persons
The main hall is the largest rental space in the building. It can comfortably accommodate 90 people standing/auditorium style (e.g. meeting, religious service) or 80 people seated for a dinner when a service aisle is not needed. Capacity is less for activities like exercise classes, dance lessons, yoga or if the event includes children.
Schedule of Rental Rates for the Hillsdale Hall
Full-Building Rental Rate:
The rate for a PRIVATE full-building rental is $45.00/hour (NO LIQUOR) and $60.00/hour (WITH LIQUOR) which includes exclusive use of Hillsdale Hall, Lions Den, Lounge and Kitchen. The multi-purpose room is included as additional space, except during the winter skating season (shared access to washrooms).
* Not-for-profit activity rate does not apply after 4:00 pm on Saturdays. Refer to Private Activity/Event rates.
** Special Events with Liquor are subject to mandatory insurance coverage and LCBO special occasion permit.
*** This rate does not apply if activity requires a registration fee prior to participation.
The activity category determines the rate to be applied to the rental and is based upon what the group is doing in the facility.