Reservation Process (step by step)
- Review and Accept the Rental Terms and Conditions
- Assess room Suitability, Size, Availability (dates, start and end times), Photos and Rates (cost/hour)
Hillsdale Hall / LIONs Den / Lounge / Multipurpose (Skate Room) / Kitchen
- Determine insurance needs.
- Complete and submit our on-line Reservation Booking Request
- We will quote you a rental and insurance cost (if applicable) by email within 2-3 days with rental documents attached
- Bookings are on a first-come, first-served basis. Space cannot be held without payment.
- Meet with the Rentals Scheduler to:
- Sign Rental Permit
- Pay Permit Fees in cash, cheque or by electronic e-transfer to [email protected]
- Provide a $200 Damage Deposit (Cashed only if following your event there are deficiencies and we need to apply the complete or a portion of the deposit. The contract holder will be responsible for full restitution for damages or deficiencies caused to the facility or equipment resulting from the use of the facility/premises by the contract holder.)
- Provide Proof of Insurance, purchase City of Ottawa insurance, or assume full responsibility for damages and claims
- Users who have booked the facility in the past, and are comfortable with the process, can sign and return the rental permit by email or drop-off at our mailbox along with payment for rental fees, deposit and insurance (if applicable)
- To obtain access to the facility we use lockboxes. The contract holder will receive an email with access codes 2-3 days prior to your event date.
- At the end of your event complete the Facility Checklist and leave it in our mailbox next to the main entrance.
SEND RESERVATION INQUIRIES TO:
(Facility Rentals: 90% of the emails that we receive can be answered on our website. Before you send us an email PLEASE have a look at the pages and side bar at https://thca.ca/facility-rentals/ –you will find availability calendar, description and photos of rooms, hourly rates, equipment, reservation process etc.– It will save you some time.)