Reservation Process (step by step)
- Review and Accept the Rental Terms and Conditions
- Assess room Suitability, Size, Availability (dates, start and end times), Photos and Rates (cost/hour)
Hillsdale Hall / LIONs Den / Lounge / Multipurpose (Skate Room) / Kitchen
- Determine insurance needs.
- Complete and submit our on-line Reservation Booking Request
- We will quote you a rental and insurance cost by email within 2-3 days with rental documents attached
- Meet with the TPCC Scheduler to:
- Sign Rental Permit
- Pay Permit Fees in cash, cheque or upon request by PayPal link emailed to you
- Provide a $200 Damage Deposit (Cashed if following your event there are deficiencies and will apply the complete or portion of the deposit. Furthermore, the contract holder will be responsible for full restitution for damages or deficiencies caused to the facility or equipment resulting from the use of the facility/premises by the contract holder.)
- Provide Proof of Insurance, purchase City of Ottawa insurance, or assume full responsibility for damages and claims
- To obtain access to the facility, the contract holder will receive an email with Codes 2-3 days prior to your event date.
- At the end of your event complete the Facility Checklist and leave it in our mailbox next to the main entrance.
SEND RESERVATION INQUIRIES TO:
(Facility Rentals: 90% of the emails that we receive can be answered on our website. Before you send us an email PLEASE have a look at the pages and side bar at https://thca.ca/facility-rentals/ –you will find availability calendar, description and photos of rooms, hourly rates, equipment, reservation process etc.– It will save you some time.)