Tanglewood-Hillsdale Community Association (THCA) a volunteer run not-for-profit corporation supports initiatives aimed at cultivating a desirable and safe place to live.
Some ways we do this:
- Organize seasonal leisure programs and events
- Oversee scheduling the Community Centre including ball courts and rinks
- Maintain Neighbourhood Watch
- Promotes local businesses
- Work with the municipality on the behalf of our neighbourhood
How your membership fees are used:
Membership fees comprise five percent of revenues raised. All funds received go to running events and programs as well as maintaining our community centre and courts/rinks. Some of these costs are:
- Events like the corn roast and winter carnival
- Promotion of our neighborhood, welcoming new residents
- Maintenance of Website & Facebook and printing the newsletter Staying Connected which is distributed to all households and businesses
- Member discounts for events, food and facility rentals
- Neighborhood awards
- Office supplies
Become a member!
Voting members are members of households located within our boundaries who pay the annual fee. Non-voting members are non-resident households and businesses who pay the annual fee.
- Residential households: $10 for one year or $25 for 3 years
- Businesses: $20 for one year or $54 for 3 years
1) By e-transfer (auto deposit) sent to [email protected]
2) By cheque
Mail a cheque payable to “Tanglewood/Hillsdale Community Association”
30 Woodfield Drive, Ottawa
Ontario, Canada K2G 3Y5
3) Drop off your payment
Mailbox dropbox is located to the left of the main entrance at 30 Woodfield Drive.
4) Drop off your payment at any of our community events.
Deliver your membership registration form and payment to a THCA volunteer at any of our community events.
If you have any questions or concerns about membership please email: [email protected]