According to Health officials we are still only allowed to have 10 people at most within a gathering and we still need to practice physical distancing between people that you do not live with.
Please wear a mask when in contact with others.
Join us for fun games and to do a painting. Email [email protected] to receive free art supplies.
Join Zoom Meeting on Sunday June 27th from 2 to 4pm
Meeting ID: 899 2267 3363
Neighbours Day—The Association describes our neighbourhood as friendly, welcoming place, in which residents feel safe and supported. To promote residents on a street or a court getting together, the Association is proclaiming June 27 as Neighbours Day in Tanglewood-Hillsdale.
Let us Know how you will celebrate and communicate with your neighbors. Email your ideas to [email protected]
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, it is more important than ever that we connect with our neighbours. But we must do so while practicing physical distancing to keep everyone safe. We are encouraging residents of our community to plan and host virtual events and try some of the activities below with your neighbours.
Here is a card that you can hand out to your neighbors to get to know them. My Neighbour Card
Try some activities on this Neighbourhood day Bingo Card
How many of these can you spy? Neighbourhood ‘I spy’ game
There are alot of great ideas on this Calgary page https://www.calgary.ca/csps/at-home-activities/at-home-activities.html
Hosting a virtual event via video chat or phone is the safest way to connect with your neighbours this year. Reach out to your neighbours to help plan your event details, such as:
- What video chat tool will you use? (Microsoft Teams, Zoom, FaceTime, Google Hangouts, etc.)
- Who will schedule the event online and send invitations?
- Who will prepare the materials you need for your event activities?
- What activities will you do during your virtual event? You could:
- Share a virtual meal or BBQ;
- Share your acts of kindness with one another;
- Help support local businesses (e.g. order delivery or takeout from a local restaurant, purchase local goods, etc.);
- Make up your own way to celebrate your community spirit!
Don’t forget to share your experience with us Email your ideas to [email protected]